careers at bridestoryphotography by: Venema Pictures
Digital Performance Marketing Manager
Responsible for the management of digital accounts. Keeping the business abreast of emerging technologies and developments in the digital industry and sharing that knowledge and information with the rest of the performance marketing department. Responsible to drives the marketing department’s commercial performance through systematic campaign-specific results and overall measurement.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Leading role in the management of digital projects inclusive of online planning and insight, online promotions, content production such as videos, online display advertising, web building and design, and social medi
- Manages high quality acquisition programs, campaigns, and activities across the business’s online platforms.
- Ensures that projects within the marketing department are delivered in a timely manner and that they are always in line with the business’s guidelines, quality standards, and objectives.
- Making efforts towards reaching as many consumers as possible by building scalable multi-touch programs and campaigns that span not only online but also offline channels
- Employs the use of online ads such as Adwords, SEO, radio, email marketing, and content syndication Digital Performance Marketing Manager also plays a key role in the planning and management of SEM, Email Marketing, and so forth
- Conducts research and analyses in order to deliver reports to the senior management on the performance of marketing campaigns and programs as well as conducting forecasting and estimations on the profitability of those campaigns
- Optimizes targeting and segmentation, as well as the allocation of budgets across multiple paid social channels inclusive of Instagram, YouTube and Facebook in order to generate cost effective user actions
- Ensuring that appropriate measures are in place for the purpose of assessing consumer satisfaction Actively participates in the support and development of new ideas for example, SEO, SEM, and CRM
- Develops reports on the performance of programs and campaigns as well as propositions for strategies and approaches, which he or she presents to senior performance marketing management
- Collaborates with the engineering, IT, search marketing, and operations departments in an effort to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and the ROI
- Builds in-house marketing automation for the purpose of enhancing the marketing department’s efforts
- Ensures that leads are converted into consumers through well-crafted campaigns and close partnership with the sales department Works closely with the Public Relations department in an effort to gain a clear consumer perception and better understand their needs
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Experienced in managing complex PPC campaigns
- Extensive and up to date search marketing trends
- Proven achievements in delivering profit growth and ROI
- Passionate about search marketing.
- Strong leader/team manager
- Proven analytical abilities, working with large data sets and advanced functionality of Excel
- Experience of executing international paid search campaigns
- Technically competent and comfortable working alongside software developers.
- Familiarity with web design
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and it’s impact on a company’s success