careers at bridestoryphotography by: Venema Pictures
Design & Product
The Head of UX leads the compelling and creative experiences that strike a balance between the consumers’ intent and the business’s needs. The Head of UX plays the strategic role of aligning the product’s roadmap with consumer/market needs, hereby, creating balanced and elegant product solutions amidst constraints in the product’s technical framework.
Area of responsibility
- Creates insightful, timely, compelling information-architecture designs for highly complex problem spaces.
- Efficiently balances and manages complex user, business, and technical requirements to make sound information-architecture design decisions.
- Anticipates and thinks through the entire breadth of impacts that information-architecture decisions can have on users, product teams, and UX designers.
- Understands and can compellingly articulate the usability tradeoffs of various information-architecture design approaches for entire product families and frameworks.
- Efficiently and creatively solves even the most complex and difficult interaction-design problems that impact her organization or entire company.
- Asks critical, insightful questions and probes all fruitful sources for relevant information to facilitate problem solving.
- Strategically analyzes the risks, benefits, and opportunities of various solutions.
- Expertly conducts all stages of user research—including market analysis, requirements definition, early-to-mid-stage design validations, and summative usability–testing activities—for example, contextual inquiry, metrics-based testing, competitive evaluations, and usability testing.
- Drives and conducts all aspects of formal summative testing, including the use of metrics and competitive benchmark testing.
- Communicates usability metrics and findings to broad internal constituencies of product teams, general managers, and executives.
- Applying data awareness to prototyping by utilizing data in experiments (e.g. A/B testing, growth experiments) - along with the data/analytics team. Able to act as strategic partner to bridge design to implementation process.
- Equipped with the technical skillset (e.g. systems/app building, product design, programming, entrepreneurship) to create high fidelity prototypes
Min. Bachelor degree (S1)
Min. 4 years of experience in UX Design or related
Knowledge and skills
- Digital trends & landscape
- Data and analytics
- Research CX design, UX design and Service design
Other specific requirements
- Experience in start-up or similar environment
- Experience in e-commerce, technology, or similar environment
- Effective communication, interpersonal, and client service skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents, and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully.
- Ability to influence and negotiate diplomatically and fairly with a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to lead, manage and develop team member
- Ability to grow professionally by actively learning and staying up-to-date in areas of expertise.