careers at bridestoryphotography by: Venema Pictures
Senior Tax Officer
Finance & Accounting
Responsible for taking efficient and productive processes to manage all tax-related matters in business operations, which includes monthly compliance, analyzing business process for tax implications, and other tax-related matters.
Area of responsibility:
Tax Monthly Compliance
- Managing the process to ensure tax monthly compliance for withholding and value added taxes by coordinating with Accounting team.
- Ensure the Company fulfill all related deadlines, for tax payment and tax reporting.
- Ensure the Company is in compliance with all related tax documentation (DGT forms, tax invoices, etc)
- Review all day to day transactions for tax-related matters (ensure correct tax rates applied)
- Analyze tax implications for any new transactions in both revenue and costs stream, including all necessary tax documents to be fulfill.
- Liaise with Head Office’s tax departments for the tax analysis.
- Prepare and submit all tax communications with tax officers/tax office.
- Manage the tax audit process.
- Liaise with Head Office’s tax department and Finance Accounting Departments for tax exposures identify/tax audit matters.
- Min. Bachelor degree (S1) – Accounting
- Brevet A&B graduate will be additional value
- Min. 3 years of experience in tax departments
- More than 1-year experience in big 4 public accounting firm is a plus
- Having an experience in handling tax audits
Knowledge and skills
- Withholding taxes
- Value Added Taxes
- Tax compliance
- Tax audits
- Excellent Microsoft Office skill and purchasing software
- Attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills
Other specific requirements
- Experience in start-up or similar environment
- Experience in e-commerce, technology, or similar environment
- Effective communication, interpersonal, and client service skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents, and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully.