careers at bridestoryphotography by: Venema Pictures
Interning at Bridestory will allow you to gain industry and organisational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments. Get real responsibilities in the day-to-day running of our service team - where you will develop business, financial and analytical skills applicable for career in development especially in the wedding industry.
- Event Experience at Bridestory Market
- Manage vendor accounts at Bridestory
- Learn how to do vendor acquisition via partnership
- Meetings with clients
- Learn to manage other accounts of Bridestory’s affiliated counterparts
- Data entry, drafting contracts, creating schedules & managing calendars
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program, and in your penultimate year of study.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Ability to commit to 5 days per week
- Previous experience in sales, administration, hospitality, and knowledge and/or passion in the wedding industry.
Intern Period :
3 months minimum
- Competitive Internship Salary
- Free Parking