careers at bridestoryphotography by: Venema Pictures
FRONTEND SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Developer & Programmer
- Code, test, debug, and maintain web applications based on the given specification following the industry standard best practises.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle to help design & build robust, scalable and secure applications.
- Contribute in the research and exploration of latest technology development including but not limited to software development tools and technology roadmap.
- Contribute in the overall engineering team competency improvement by continuous learning, coaching, sharing, and/or providing documentation/SOP. Demonstrate sense of ownership on the projects/products and take initiative to ensure organisation success.
- Able to work full time from our Jakarta office.
- 2+ years relevant experiences are preferred, but fresh graduates are welcome.
- Holds bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably from Software Engineering,
- Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent working experience).
- Good understanding of responsive design and CSS pre-processors.
- Good understanding of browser & device quirks and debugging techniques.
- Familiarity in building reusable modular web components is a plus.
- Familiarity in working with an MVC framework is a plus.
- Experience with frameworks such as Vue, React, Meteor, or Angular is a plus.
- Experience with build tools such as WebPack or Gulp is a plus.
- Have a flair for usability and good design practice.
- Communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- Premium Health Care for Inpatient and Outpatient for yourself and direct family members (husband/wife/kids)
- Free office parking
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, company absorbs both employee and employer contribution
- Tax (PPH 21)