careers at bridestoryphotography by: Venema Pictures
We are looking for a Content Writer to research, write, and publish online and printed content.
Content Writer responsibilities include researching for topics, interviewing resources, producing the daily blog post, organizing photoshoots and contribute for our yearly magazine. If you have excellent writing and editing skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia, passion for weddings, and/or experience in printed or digital media, we’d like to meet you. Please share samples of your work (preferably in both languages) by including either a portfolio or links to your published articles along with your application. Please note that application without writing samples will not be processed further.
Ultimately, you will produce engaging quality content that speaks to our audience and boosts engagement with Bridestory's brand.
- Generate new plans and ideas on topics to write
- Create articles to be published on our blog and magazine
- Organize photoshoots when necessary
- Update our user blog and business blog with new content
- Interview wedding industry professionals and use online sources to research topics
- Maintain the content quality
- Proven work experience as a reporter, journalist, content writer or similar role
- Portfolio of published work
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems is a plus
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research is also a plus
- Team spirit
- Passion and interest in wedding industry
- Premium Health Care for Inpatient and Outpatient for yourself and direct family members (husband/wife/kids)
- Free office parking
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, company absorbs both employee and employer contribution
- Income Tax (PPH 21)